The University College of the Caribbean (UCC) is a private tertiary institution, renowned for its innovation and quality academic programmes. The University prides itself on providing world-class learning, a rich and diverse curriculum and dedicated faculty who are not only experts in their field of academic work, but also accomplished industry practitioners.
Since 2010, UCC has extended the opportunities for students in Jamaica and the Caribbean to experience a quality higher education through UCC Online.
Starting 2014, UCC will offer the following University of London (UOL) programmes online;
- BSc. Banking and Finance
- BSc. International Relations
UCC online uses a blended approach, i.e. a mix of both online and on-campus teaching, for the delivery of its degree programmes; in some territories. a full online (except for examinations) programme may be the only option available.
ALL programmes offered through UCC Online require that students fulfil the same requirements for readings, coursework and examinations as on-campus programmes. UCC Online graduates receive the same UCC certificates as campus-based students.
UCC is registered by The University Council of Jamaica, the national accrediting body.
Need more information? See FAQ
Call us at 1-876-665-3000
We are available Monday – Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. l Fri 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. EST
- Introduction to Spanish
- Introduction to Literature
- Principles of Marketing
- Public Speaking
- Core Mathematics
- English for Academic Purposes
- Applied Research
- Social Media/Market Optimisation
- Organizational Theory & Behaviour
- Project Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Human Relations in Organization
- Organizational Design & Development
- Advanced Taxation
- Systems Analysis & Design 2
- Calculus 2
- Internet Authoring 2
- Information Assurance & Security
- Events Management
- Managing Cultural Diversity
- Computer Troubleshooting & Repairs
- Public Relations
- Production and Operations Management
- Corporate Governance
- Database Management Systems 11
- Data Communications & Network 11
- Project +