Interested persons are invited to apply for a Commonwealth Scholarship to pursue post-graduate studies towards a Master’s or Doctor’s Degree tenable at an institution in the United Kingdom commencing October 2016.
The deadline for receipt of applications with documents is November 17, 2015.
Read the entire Commonwealth Scholarships Tenable in the United Kingdom in October 2016 document:
If you are a citizen of a developed Commonwealth country, you can apply for:
- Scholarships for PhD or split-site PhD study at a UK university
If you are a citizen of a developing Commonwealth country, you can apply for
- Scholarships for Master’s and PhD study at a UK university
- Split-site (PhD) Scholarships for split-site PhD study at a UK university
- Shared Scholarships for Master’s study at selected UK universities
- Distance Learning Scholarships to study UK Master’s degree courses in your home country
- Academic Fellowships for early career academics to spend time at a UK university
- Professional Fellowships for mid-career professionals to spend time at a UK host organisation
- Medical Fellowships for doctors and dentists to spend time at a UK hospital
If you are a citizen of the Falkland Islands, the Maldives, St Helena or the Seychelles, you can apply for:
- Scholarships for undergraduate study at a UK university
If you are a citizen of the United Kingdom, you can apply for
To find out more about Commonwealth Scholarships and Fellowships in countries other than the UK, visit the CSFP website.