Liaoning Government Scholarships for Doctoral Students, China – 2015
Liaoning Government Scholarships for Doctoral Students, China – 2015 Applications are invited for Liaoning Government scholarships available for international students.
Up to 30 full scholarships are awarded to pursue doctoral degrees at Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) in Liaoning Province. Students who are pursuing their doctoral degrees are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2015 Programmes Offered: Scholarships are available for all subjects offered by universities.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for Doctoral Degree Level. Eligibility:
• International students who wish to pursue doctoral degrees in Liaoning Province.
• Students who are pursuing their doctoral degrees are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Benefit: Fully funded scholarships are awarded. Number of Awards: There are up to Thirty awards available. Tenure: Course Duration.
• Applicants shall apply to the Higher Education Institutions in Liaoning Province that are eligible to enroll scholarship students.
The applicants must fill in and submit the following documents truly, correctly and completely:
• Application Form for Liaoning Government Scholarship for International Students (in duplicate).
• Notarized original and photocopies of highest diploma and transcripts.
• Student or work status certificate. • Study plan or research plan in Chinese or English.
• Two recommendation letters from professors.
• The above mentioned documents should be either in Chinese or English. Documents not in Chinese or English should be attached with notarized translation in one of the two languages.